This is the product that convinced us to expand into camping and cruising sailor products. The MSR XGK stove is the perfect sailor's emergency item. The core of its technology is running on any fuel. Yes, that means diesel, and all the others too. But diesel. No need to carry white gas, alcohol or other exposives on your boat. Run out of LP? Diesel. Excellent. The Pirates Lair throws in an 11oz fuel bottle just for sharing the dream.
- Proven: No. 1 choice on expeditions worldwide.
- Multi-Fuel: Reliably burns more liquid fuels than any other stove.
- Dependable: Easy to field maintain; Shaker Jet™ cleans fuel jet with a simple shake.
- Compact: Flexible fuel line allows stove to fit in a 1.5-liter MSR pot.
- Superfast: Boils 1 liter of water in just 2.8 minutes (using kerosene fuel).
- Extra-Stable: Retractable legs and pot supports provide a secure platform.
- Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle only included if noted in product description.)
|Minimum Weight||13.2 oz / 374 g|
|Packed Weight||1 lbs 1.2 oz / 489 g|
|Burn time (white gas) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel||109 minutes|
|Burn time (kerosene) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel||98 minutes|
|Burn time (diesel) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel||170 minutes|
|Boil time (white gas), 1 liter||3.5 minutes|
|Boil time (kerosene), 1 liter||2.8 minutes|
|Boil time (diesel), 1 liter||4.5 minutes|
|Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel||4.9 liters|
|Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel||1.5 liters|
|Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel||5.7 liters|
|Water boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel||1.7 liters|
|Water boiled (diesel) per 100 ml of fuel||6.3 liters|
|Water boiled (diesel) per 1 oz. of fuel||1.9 liters|
|Country of Origin||Made in Seattle, USA|