DaVinci's famous conceptual drawing "Trapeze Man." A toungue in cheek play on the Vitruvian Man and the perfect accesory for any multihull or skiff sailor!
- Artwork professionally screen printed on front
- 4.5-ounce, 100% ring spun cotton
- Seamless double-needle 3/4" neck
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Tearaway label
- Junior contoured silhouette with side seam
- Feminine double-needle 1/2" rib knit seamless collar
- Double-needle sleeves and hem
PRODUCT MEASUREMENTS (inches)
|Bust||16||17||18 1/2||19 1/2||22||23 1/2|
|Sleeve Length from Center Back||11 1/2||12||12 1/2||13 1/4||14||15|
|Body Length at Back||25 1/4||26 1/4||27 1/4||28||28 1/2||29|
Measured one inch below armhole.
SLEEVE LENGTH FROM CENTER BACK
Measure From CB Neck to Shoulder Point to Finished Sleeve Hem.
BODY LENGTH AT BACK
Measured from high point of shoulder from the back.