I normally wouldn't even list this item on a sailing site. But then i was thinking... I've had the unfortunate experience of having to sleep over on Moore 24s, Melges 24s and other race boats where I wasn't the priveleged crew put up at the local hotel. So for guys like me, and the occasional big wall climber we present the Windboiler. Hang this bad boy from your boom and make up to one-liter of coffee, soup or re-hydrated food packs. Because we're hardened java drinkers we sell it with the french press AND hanging kit already included. That's why the price is slightly higher.
- Integrated System: Compact, all-in-one stove and cookware solution features a secure-locking pot/personal eat-and-drink mug with cozy.
- Maximum Efficiency: Radiant burner and heat exchanger deliver faster boil times and more fuel efficiency than conventional stoves that use convective heat only.
- Windproof Performance: 100% primary air combustion, enclosed design & internal pressure regulator work together to make stove virtually impervious to outside conditions.
- Compact Design: Conveniently packs the stove burner, 4 oz. (110g) IsoPro™ fuel canister (sold separately), folding canister stand, and PackTowl® inside the 1.0L Pot. Extra full-sized bowl snaps onto the outside.
- Modular Versatility: Customizable system works with optional cookware accessories, including the WindBoiler 1.0L accessory pot, hanging kit and coffee press.
- Lid with Drinking and Straining Ports
- Insulated Cozy with Handle
- 1.0L Pot with Heat Exchanger
- Secure Connection with Stove
- Ultra-Efficient Radiant Burner
- Pressure Regulator for Consistent Performance
- Full-Size Bowl: 16 oz. / .47L
- Folding Canister Stand
Made in USA of US and Foreign Parts
|Weight||432 g / 15.25 oz|
|Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 0.5L||2.5 minutes|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA of US and Foreign Parts|