Slacker. What better name for a hammock? Of course the fore-triangle is the most logical place to slack but ours come with a stuff bag so you can take it on-shore after a coastal race or to your favorite hiking spot. They might even work as a sea anchor or ballast bag, but we can't officially recommend it.
- Soft: 100% ripstop polyester adds comfort; dries faster than nylon.
- Seamless: One-piece design increases comfort and boosts durability.
- Strong: 400 lb. capacity.
- Portable: Stuffs into integrated pocket; sized to hold tablets and e-readers.
- Easy: Ultralight aluminum carabiners for easy hanging.
Sewn in the U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials
|Length||116 in / 295 cm|
|Packed dimension||7 x 10 in / 18 x 25 cm|