Everything you need for a day on the water. Wicking sailing cap, UPF 50+ wicking sailing shirt, sailing gloves and the perfect bag to store everything to and from the boat.
Waterproof Soft-shell Jacket
Our hooded soft shell stands up to the elements and stands out with texture and bar tack details. Highly breathable and soft, this water resistant jacket is just right for a day on the water.
- 96/4 poly/spandex woven shell bonded to 100% polyester microfleece with laminated film insert to repel water and wind
- 1000MM fabric waterproof rating
- 1000G/M2 fabric breathability rating
- Hood with locking drawcord for adjustability
- Storm flap with chin guard
- Easy to grasp zipper pulls
- Zippered chest and sleeve pockets with contrast bar tack
- Front zippered pockets with contrast bar tack
- Drawcord and toggles for adjustability
Wicking Sailing Shirt
Beat the heat and sun with this 50+ UPF long sleeve technical shirt! Lightweight and quick drying, treat yourself to one of the best feeling active sport shirts on the market.
- 4.1 oz., 100% polyester jersey interlock
- Moisture-wicking; rapid dry interlock fabric
- 50+ UPF rating, excellent UV protection
- Smooth self-fabric collar
- Coverseamed armholes and neck for durability
- Reflective “C” logo on left sleeve and Champion® script at center back neck
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
Wicking Sailing Cap
An exceptional combination of breathability and moisture wicking, this cap features a quick-drying CoolMax sweatband. The sandwich bill adds character and is a great complement to any logo.
- Fabric: 55/45 poly/polypropylene double knit
- Structure: Lightly structured
- Profile: Low
- Closure: Hook and loop
- Durable and long lasting
- Great grip
- 600 denier polyester canvas with polyester contrast
- Large main compartment
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Mesh end pocket
- Front slip pocket for easy decoration
- Dimensions: 12"h x 21"w x 9.25"d; Approx. 2,331 cubic inches
The American Sailing Association introduced certifications to the United States over 30 years ago. Today, with 300+ sailing schools worldwide and over half a millon ASA-certified sailors, ASA represents the largest and most trusted network of schools in the United States. For ASA educational materials please visit the ASA online store.
PRODUCT SIZING-WICKING SHIRT
|(measured in inches)||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL|
|Chest||28 1/2||29 1/2||30 1/2||31 1/2||32 1/2||33 1/2|
|Body Length at Back||33 1/2||34 1/2||35 1/2||36 1/2||37 1/2||38 1/2|
PRODUCT SIZING-MEN'S JACKET
|(measured in inches)||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||4XL|
|Chest||21||22 1/2||24||25 1/2||27||28 1/2||30 1/2||32 1/2|
|Sleeve Length||34 1/4||35||35 3/4||36 1/2||37 1/4||38||38 3/4||39 1/2|
|Body Length at Back||28||28 1/2||29||29 1/2||30 1/2||31 1/2||32||32 1/2|
PRODUCT SIZING-WOMEN'S JACKET
|(measured in inches)||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||3XL||4XL|
|Bust||20 1/4||21 1/4||22 1/4||23 3/4||25 1/4||26 3/4||28 3/4||30 3/4|
|Sleeve Length||32||32 1/2||33||33 5/8||34 1/4||34 7/8||35 5/8||36 3/8|
|Body Length at Back||24||24 1/2||25||26||27||28||28 1/2||29|
CHEST: Measured across the chest one inch below armhole when laid flat.
SLEEVE LENGTH: Start at center of neck and measure down shoulder, down sleeve to hem.