This versatile, durable backpack is designed for any day hike or urban adventure. Merging the needs of both worlds, it has a hydration port and tube keeper on the shoulder strap as well as a padded laptop sleeve.
- Logo beautifully embroidered on front
- Rugged 600D polyester ripstop with PU coating
- Bottom is 600D polyester woven fabric with PU coating
- Large main compartment
- Sternum chest strap with integrated whistle
- Quick-release buckles
- Multiple pockets for easy organization
- Side compressions straps with Hypalon anchors for load stability
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Air mesh back panel
- Laptop sleeve dimensions: 11"h x 11"w x 1"d
- Dimensions: 18.5"h x 10.5"w x 7.5"d; Approx. 1,457 cubic inches
|(measured in inches)||OSFA|
The American Sailing Association introduced certifications to the United States over 30 years ago. Today, with 300+ sailing schools worldwide and over half a millon ASA-certified sailors, ASA represents the largest and most trusted network of schools in the United States. For ASA educational materials please visit the ASA online store.