You'll stay warm and protected from wind and rain in this value-priced soft shell. Welding details on the pockets and at the elbows give this jacket a sharp, technical look.
- 100% polyester woven shell bonded to a water-resistant film insert and a 100% polyester microfleece lining
- 1000MM fabric waterproof rating
- 1000G/M2 fabric breathability rating
- Reverse coil zippers
- Full-length interior storm flap
- Zip-through cadet collar with chin guard
- Welded chest pocket
- Front zippered pockets
- Open cuffs
- Open hem with drawcord and toggles for adjustability
The American Sailing Association introduced certifications to the United States over 30 years ago. Today, with 300+ sailing schools worldwide and over half a millon ASA-certified sailors, ASA represents the largest and most trusted network of schools in the United States. For ASA educational materials please visit the ASA online store.
|(measured in inches)||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||4XL|
|Chest||20||21 1/2||23||24 1/2||26||27 1/2||29 1/2||31 1/2|
|Body Length||26 3/4||27 3/4||28 3/4||29 3/4||30 3/4||31 3/4||32 1/4||32 3/4|
|Sleeve Length from Center Back||34||34 3/4||35 1/2||36 1/4||37||37 3/4||38 1/2||39 1/4|
BODY LENGTH: Measured from high point of shoulder from the front.
SLEEVE LENGTH FROM CENTER BACK: Measure From CB Neck to Shoulder Point to Finished Sleeve Hem.