SHIPS TO USA ONLY
The DragonFlite 95 by Joysway delivers a truly "Race Ready" experience. Every aspect of the DragonFlite 95 has been developed with the very latest radio sailing design concepts, construction, and components for a first class radio sailing experience, right out of the box!
If you choose a RTR (Ready To Run) or RTR UPGRADE version, everything needed to sail is included in the kit. All you need to do is add batteries and go sail! NOTE: The No Transmitter or Receiver version will require that you add your own receiver and radio combination. This is perfect for those who have existing radio gear.
The DragonFlite 95 uses cutting edge components not found in other manufactured RC Yacht models including:
- Carbon fiber keel fin, advanced design keel bulb
- Shroud less, keel step, one piece carbon mast
- Mylar Sails
The DragonFlite 95 is a yacht designed to be a convenient size on and off the water. Its lightweight narrow hull give it the kind of light wind performance most other radio yachts can't match. The downside of this lightweight design approach would normally be an inability to perform in strong winds, however, we have countered this by designing low aspect, lightweight rigs with careful sail plan development to ensure a perfect handling balance. Even when the boat is overpowered it still remains easily controllable to windward and always has astonishing speed downwind with almost no tendency to ‘nosedive’.
- Length: 950mm (37.4")
- Beam: 125mm (4.92")
- Rig height: 1050mm (41.34")
- Overall height: 1470mm (57.87")
- RTR total weight: 2000g (2.09 lbs) (Batteries not included)
- Sail area (Mainsail): 2314cm2
- Sail area (Jib): 1422cm2
- Sail area (Overall): 3736cm2
- Hull material: Moulded plastic with painted finish and logo sticker
- Sail material: 50 micron mylar
- Hull w/ Graphics and Finished Assembly
- Installed Electronics, running rigging, and pre-installed spar fittings
- 4.8 - 6 v High Torque Sail Servo and Metal Gear Rudder Servo
- Battery Box and On/Off Switch for Receiver
- Zinc Alloy Ballast , Designed with latest optimal bulb shape and flat tail
- Advanced Design Stiff Carbon Fiber Keel Fin, with machine milled fittings
- Plastic Display Stand
- Ready-to-Race Version
- 4 pcs AA Batteries for Transmitter (Not Included)
- 4 Pcs AA Batteries for Receiver (Not Included)
Spare parts availability:
Being the worlds best selling RC yacht, spare parts you might need are readily available from Dragon Sailing North America to keep your afternoons and weekends on the water! DF65 parts are so low in cost that many hobbyists now use them as replacement parts for other rc boat models.