Our hooded soft shell stands up to the elements and stands out with texture and bar tack details. Highly breathable and soft, this water resistant jacket is just right for a day on the water.
- 96/4 poly/spandex woven shell bonded to 100% polyester microfleece with laminated film insert to repel water and wind
- 1000MM fabric waterproof rating
- 1000G/M2 fabric breathability rating
- Hood with locking drawcord for adjustability
- Storm flap with chin guard
- Easy to grasp zipper pulls
- Zippered chest and sleeve pockets with contrast bar tack
- Front zippered pockets with contrast bar tack
- Drawcord and toggles for adjustability
The American Sailing Association introduced certifications to the United States over 30 years ago. Today, with 300+ sailing schools worldwide and over half a millon ASA-certified sailors, ASA represents the largest and most trusted network of schools in the United States. For ASA educational materials please visit the ASA online store.
|(measured in inches)||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||4XL|
|Chest||21||22 1/2||24||25 1/2||27||28 1/2||30 1/2||32 1/2|
|Sleeve Length||34 1/4||35||35 3/4||36 1/2||37 1/4||38||38 3/4||39 1/2|
|Body Length at Back||28||28 1/2||29||29 1/2||30 1/2||31 1/2||32||32 1/2|
SLEEVE LENGTH FROM CENTER BACK: Measure From CB Neck to Shoulder Point to Finished Sleeve Hem.