Streamlined ThermoBall™ baffles are contoured to fit your body and maintain core warmth during winter excursions in cold, wet weather. Wear this thermal vest as a mid-layer for added warmth in the coldest winter days or pack it for emergency layering in the backcountry.
- 15D 33 g/m2 100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 11.5 g/ft2 ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation
- Partially constructed from recycled fabrications
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in left hand pocket
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo on left hem and right back shoulder
DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
INSULATED: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
PACKABLE/STOWABLE: Highly compressible layer for emergency use or travel.
SYNTHETIC: Designed to replicate the qualities of down, but retain them even when wet.
|(measured in inches)||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL|
|Chest Width||20 3/4||22 1/4||23 3/4||25 3/4||27 3/4||29 3/4|
|Body Length at Back||26 7/8||27 1/2||28 3/8||29 3/8||30 3/8||31 3/8|
CHEST WIDTH Measured across the chest one inch below armhole when laid flat.
BODY LENGTH AT BACK Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.